Registration for the 2024 Conference is now open!
Early Bird Rate (Early Bird deadline - now extended to 14th of Feb 2024)
Sharrard Society Member: £200
Sharrard Society Member: £275
Ticketing Terms and Conditions:
In these Terms & Conditions, the organiser is Event Management Direct (EMD).
Tickets to the Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) are issued on behalf of the Organiser - Event Management Direct (EMD) and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. When purchasing a ticket, any attendee agrees to the terms and conditions as outlined below.
2. Nobody will be allowed admission to the ASM without payment. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation will be emailed to the attendee.
3. For the safety of people at the ASM, the venue management and EMD reserve the right to refuse admission.
4. Badges will be issued on arrival to the ASM at the registration desk, and these must be worn at all times. Should the Association request attendees return for a second day of the conference and not register again, it is the responsibility of the attendee to wear their event badge for day two of the meeting. This is for security purposes.
5. Tickets can be exchanged at the discretion of the Society. Please contact EMD to ensure any changes are registered.
6. If the ASM is rescheduled or moved, EMD will give you the options of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location.
7. Should the ASM be cancelled, you will either be offered to transfer your ticket or receive a refund on your tickets. Please note that any Booking Fees and/or Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
8. If the Event is rescheduled or cancelled, EMD and the Society cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other services already booked. We kindly request you seek reimbursement directly from the travel provider or hotel.
9. EMD and The Society reserves the right to change or vary the content /timing of any part of the event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
10. EMD and The Society reserves the right to refuse admission or remove anyone appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or behaving inappropriately
11. EMD and The Society and the venue operator will not be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused.
12. EMD and The Society does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the meeting and kindly request individuals seek insurance to cover personal items.
13. Filming, photography and sound recordings will be made and used for broadcast, publication and social media as well as by trusted partners and sponsors. Agreeing to these terms and conditions means you are accepting of having your image used in association with this meeting.
14. It is the attendees responsibility to check times, car park charges and travel details. The organiser and Society are not liable for any changes made, however measures will be taken to secure reduced parking and accommodation in the area but this is not guaranteed.
15. Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in theatres, workshops or performances, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
16. EMD and The Society will always endeavour to have speakers attend the event in person. However, should this not be possible due to unforeseen circumstances, they will seek to live stream a presentation. The organisers cannot offer any refunds on tickets in these circumstances.
17. Refund of the registration cost will be possible at the discretion of The Society up to 6 weeks prior to the start date.
18. In extenuating circumstances, refunds may be possible after the 6 week deadline at the discretion of The Society.
Thank you again for adhering to these standards to ensure a positive learning environment for all.